Listening to eAudiobooks on Android and Kindle Fire
1. Create a Bookmark - Tap the bookmark icon to save your place in the audiobook. Tap on the icon referenced below in #6 to view your bookmarks.
2. Advance Forward - If you want to browse forward or backward, drag your finger along the slider.
3. Audio Controls - Use these controls to go backward one chapter, go backward 30 seconds, play/pause, go forward 30 seconds, go forward one chapter.
4. Volume - Use the slider to increase or decrease the audiobook player's volume..
5. Sleep Timer - Tap the sleep timer to assign a time for the audiobook to automatically stop playing. For example, you can set your audiobook to stop playing after the next chapter, or after 15 minutes.
6. Access Bookmarks and Chapters - Tap the menu to bring up a list of chapters and bookmarks you have created.