Help - Listening to eAudiobooks on iOS devices
Listening to eAudiobooks on iOS devices
- 1. Bookmarks - Tap the icon to create a bookmark, saving a place in the eAudiobook that you may wish to come back to later.
- 2. Slider - Tap the circle icon to quickly go forward or backward throughout your eAudiobook.
- 3. Navigation Buttons - Tap to go back a chapter, back 30 seconds, play/pause, go forward 30 seconds, or go forward a chapter.
- 4. Volume Control - Use the slider to increase or decrease your volume.
- 5. Speed - Tap to increase or decrease playback speed. Options are 0.75x, 1x, 1.25x. 2x, 2.5x, and 3x.
- 6. Sleep Timer - Set a predetermined time for the eAudiobook player to stop playing, such as in 15 minutes, at the end of the chapter, etc.
- 7. Access Bookmarks and Chapters- Go forward 30 seconds in the eAudiobook.