The below steps will guide you through how to find your library on the Axis 360 mobile site. This information applies to both the Android and iOS versions of the app.
1. When you open the Axis 360 Mobile App for the first time, you will see a welcome screen. You can either swipe to the right to view more information about the app, or tap Skip to find your library now to immediately find your library and log in.
2. You have two options for finding your library:
- Enter a name in the Search field and then tap on the Magnifying Glass (if you choose this option, proceed to Step 5 once you have found your library).
- Select a Country and State from their associated drop-down fields by tapping on the field names to view a list of all libraries in that area.
3. If you chose to search for your library via the drop-down Country and State fields, select those two options first, and then tap on the Library drop-down to go to a screen that lists all libraries in your state.
4. Select your library from the list by tapping once on the name. You will return to the welcome screen.
5. Enter your Library ID and your Personal Identification Number (PIN) in the associated fields. The PIN is not required for all libraries; this depends on which method of authentication your library has chosen for logging into the app.
5. Tap Login to access your library and begin to browse and check out books.
Note: If you want the Axis 360 app to remember your log-in information so you do not have to re-enter it each time you access the app, select Remember Me at the bottom of the screen. Do not select this option if you share this device with another user.